Looking for PYCL4 bin and xdf files

For all other non specifically listed ECU tuning. This would include can-bus ecu's such as powerpc copperhead tricore and siemens ecus. As well as GM, Dodge or any aftermarket controller tuning etc...
ATPCR
Vehicle Information: 1997 Mountaineer 5.0 that originally had a wasted spark ignition system. I'm converting to coil-near-plug. I will use a 4.6 Luxury Sedan PCM & modified powertrain harness. It will be reprogrammed to operate the Windsor 5.0.

Looking for PYCL4 bin and xdf files

Unread post by ATPCR »

I clicked on EEC MASTER HARDWARE LIST which showed a list of strategies to download. Then I clicked on PCYL4 and it brought me here to this category. I'm wanting a bin and xdf file that will work on my wife's truck.
2002 explorer sport trac pcm.jpg
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Re: Looking for PYCL4 bin and xdf files

Unread post by decipha »

You have to be a premium member to request files to be created.
ATPCR
Vehicle Information: 1997 Mountaineer 5.0 that originally had a wasted spark ignition system. I'm converting to coil-near-plug. I will use a 4.6 Luxury Sedan PCM & modified powertrain harness. It will be reprogrammed to operate the Windsor 5.0.

Unread post by ATPCR »

Ok. I guess that is why I didn't see it. Do you have enough of a def file to turn off the rear o2 sensors for cats delete? I don't see it as a performance type vehicle that I would need to have a fully blown out def. I could just send you the bin file from it to do it since I now have and know how to use the PCMFlash software with the Scanmatik 2 Pro. PM with what you can do. Some bright individual cut the catalytic converters off before we purchased the truck. Thanks!
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

Just post the file here no prob
ATPCR

Unread post by ATPCR »

I've spent the last two hours trying to relearn what I learned in early October, running a bin file through SAD. Finally I got it.
I thought I might give it a go trying to find out how to turn of rear o2 sensors. Also, I don't know what I would be looking for as far as the rear o2 sensor/s are concerned. Clearly, I don't know much about what I'm doing. I'm still trying.
Add to your list of quality pass through devices, the Made in Spain Scanmatik 2 Pro device works very well with the PCMFlash software. Is it technically Russian or Kazakhstanian software?
2L2AAC_PYAF246-20231126-183736 11-26-23.bin
(224 KiB) Downloaded 86 times