Reading GM TCMs

Come shoot the shit or scope out the scenery. Either way this is for all non specific posts.
Cougar281
Vehicle Information: 1995 Mercury Cougar
2002 PI 4.6L V8
1999 J-Modded 4R70W
2004 PTP2 PCM

Reading GM TCMs

Unread post by Cougar281 »

This is a 'bit' out of the normal scope of this forum, which is why I've put it in 'The Range', but I figured Decipha or someone else here might know of something... Does anyone know of any software that I would be able to use with my MDI2 to read a T87 TCM with and save a raw/unencrypted BIN (Bonus points if it could also read a T87A, extra bonus points if it could flash too)? This issue is more of a software thing than a hardware thing, as obviously, I've used my MDI2 to read raw BINs out of Ford EEC-V's (and flash, of course) using PCMFlash, so it really comes down to the software to do it. I've communicated with Oleg directly and he said PCMFlash doesn't support GM TCMs, and inferred that it doesn't support most GM ECMs, with Bosch ECMs likely being the exception. Any suggestions?
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Re: Reading GM TCMs

Unread post by decipha »

Have you tried TunerCat OBD-II ? Winflash should read it out.
Cougar281
Vehicle Information: 1995 Mercury Cougar
2002 PI 4.6L V8
1999 J-Modded 4R70W
2004 PTP2 PCM

Re: Reading GM TCMs

Unread post by Cougar281 »

Is it still available? I was looking into that, however, I haven't been able to find any references for purchasing it, I've only been able to find updates, and it seems like their OBD2 stuff was sold/licensed to Jet Performance Products... I don't need a full tuning package, I'm just looking to read and maybe flash BIN files.