Fuel Injector Clinic 1200H Data along with PMAS HPX-E transfer function

Decipha's custom GUFX strategy covers all 89-93 foxbody ecu's including the 88 mass-air california ecus.
Chris93Cobra
Vehicle Information: 1993 Cobra #493. X3Z - Procharger D1SC 11PSI, FTI Cam, 1-3/4 Long Tube BBK, BBK X-Pipe, Flowmasters, 3.55 Gears. Full Maximum Motorsports Suspension. Falken RT-615K+ Tires, Quarterhorse.

Fuel Injector Clinic 1200H Data along with PMAS HPX-E transfer function

Unread post by Chris93Cobra »

Looking for a little help. I have used the generated data from each vendors excel files for transfers and low/high slope breakpoint, etc... Where I don't trust them is the loads are low and the lambse's are nowhere near the uego lambdas. So I know that something or both are way off. My displacement in the software matches my engine. My idle load at 1000 RPM with a supercharged 363 is 0.16, which seems really low to me. Along with this and the commanded fuel being way off from what the widebands are reading concerns me. Don't get me wrong, closed loop is doing it's job of correcting the errors and the uego's are matching my base fuel table. Chris Richard's put the wideband transfers into the software, so it's safe to say that part is correct.

Does anyone have accurate Ford data to put into the Pro-M computer for 1200H's from Fuel Injector Clinic? I have tried their excel files that you can get online and they seem not even close. My PI corrections are in the 30-40 percentile range. I checked and there are no vacuum leaks or exhaust leaks.

My MAF is an HPX-E from PMAS in a 3.25in OD / 3in ID tube from Performance MRP with a honeycomb screen at the inlet. I have put the data into their downloaded excel sheet and then into the computer. I trust data a slight bit more than the FIC data, but not fully. Has anyone compared their transfer function for an HPX-E to the Excel file that PMAS has for that tube size after tuning?

Thanks