Injector Data for 19 lb injectors

All hardware related, disassembly / programming and code discussions belong here.
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Re: Injector Data for 19 lb injectors

Unread post by decipha »

just to clarify i meant ignorant as literal by its definition which means someone doesnt know any better its not an insult or belittling.

I have yet to ever find a reason to buy any other injector. Ive ran the 80s and the 210s in my daily drivers for over a decade and never an issue.

if it aint broke dont fix it
ATPCR
Vehicle Information: 1997 Mountaineer 5.0 that originally had a wasted spark ignition system. I'm converting to coil-near-plug. I will use a 4.6 Luxury Sedan PCM & modified powertrain harness. It will be reprogrammed to operate the Windsor 5.0.

Unread post by ATPCR »

@red5.0fogger I know that decipha wasn't using the word ignorant in a derogatory manner. I said 'ignorant I am' saying that I am ignorant to all of this stuff involved in advanced tuning, PCMs and more. I'm here to learn and I truly believe Michael knows this. I'm keeping in mind that most people here brains are geared towards a racing application or in Michaels case, Superformance. But onward here. That was 6 weeks ago.
My project is a 5.0, 210 hp, 3800 rpm max street cruiser that may occasionally tow a 2000 pound trailer. Definitely not a race vehicle or an extremely built and tuned Coyote powered Mustang capable of 800 hp or more. But how PCMs function, what the sensors do, how to connect to the PCM to tune etcetera, is the same. My 210 hp 5.0w (4.9) with a 65mm throttle body and a hair larger MAF and 19# injectors (19# injectors may use up to 80% of their capability in this application) project is on hold for a short time while I catch up on customer vehicles and other responsibilities at work and I know that Michael's time away from work responsibilities is limited too. I will make sure that any future questions are well thought out before asking them and include some basic specifics so that the question is understood.
I still haven't obtained my software from PCMflash from ECUTOOLS.EU. I haven't any luck locating a working old Quarterhorse locally and avoiding purchasing a new one. Maybe soon someone will offer an equivalent device. There is plenty of physical mechanical work, modification and more parts acquisition to do first before the software. Thanks guys!
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

I realized why I didnt add the 19s

Theres about 80 different 19s out there. Since they arent very useful regardless I never bothered.

If you need the stock data just LMK.
ATPCR
Vehicle Information: 1997 Mountaineer 5.0 that originally had a wasted spark ignition system. I'm converting to coil-near-plug. I will use a 4.6 Luxury Sedan PCM & modified powertrain harness. It will be reprogrammed to operate the Windsor 5.0.

Unread post by ATPCR »

Thanks Michael.