FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR

Can be used on all 2002-2003 harley trucks and lightnings.
jgomez
Vehicle Information: 2003 ford lightning NLP2

Re: FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR

Unread post by jgomez »

Ooow men I read on the homepage about fuel and I'm a bit confused, I understood a bit about scalar and other things but mainly I'm afraid to make the changes and spoil the engine... I'll add my tune file and when you have time and want to check it would be great
NEW11.mtf
(336.92 KiB) Downloaded 146 times
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

if you have an existing tune that works no reason in starting over just dial it in
jgomez
Vehicle Information: 2003 ford lightning NLP2

Unread post by jgomez »

decipha wrote: 2022 Aug 10, 19:31 you can 40 psi base with the 80s no prob or 65psi if you plan on making 800rwhp

read the fuel write up on the homepage

you have to download the injector data sheet for your injectors and then interpolate all the deltap multipliers for 60 psi

come up with all the actual values and then set the high slope in the tune to 30 lbs/hr

then take 30 and divide your actual high slope that becomes your scaling percentage

apply that to all your actual injector values other than the offset and plug that in to your tune

apply the scaling percentage to the actual maf transfer and transient fuel too.

Its covered in the fuel write up.

btw sct sucks for the eec's (2004 and older). Youd be far better off getting a quarterhorse.
good afternoon

I bought the siemens 80 lb/hr injectors and I am interested in having two configurations as you mentioned before ´´you can 40 psi base with the 80s no prob or 65psi if you plan on making 800rwhp´´ then make a file with the injector information with two scaling percentage I hope this is well done. I attach it to you

Thank you
Attachments
SCALING.png
INJECTORS.xlsx
(11.76 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

i already have the info on the homepage