Decipha's custom GUFX strategy covers all 89-93 foxbody ecu's including the 88 mass-air california ecus.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 2021 Oct 23, 04:47
- Location: Southern government
- Vehicle Information: 1991 Ford Mustang gt /A9L
GT40p heads+tfs1+edel perf 5.0+24inj+c&l76 maf
**future plan porting heads & intake / fti cam/30lbs inj/ pro m 80 maf
Can I run a9p with Moates QH on my 5 speed mustang or I must use a9l , I have a9p and want to keep a9l untouched.
- Posts: 362
- Joined: 2021 Mar 21, 15:17
- Location: Colorado Springs, CO
- Vehicle Information: 95 Mustang GT, CBAZA Quarterhorse
331, 190 11R heads, Edelbrock Victor 50 manifold, F303, T5, 76mm Turbo, 91 octane, Returnless dual pump 03 cobra tank, Behind bars rails, 80# siemens injectors
57 F100, RZASA, 04 Crown Vic ecu and harness, 302, GT40 heads, 4r70w, 80# deka5 shorties, Holley carb style throttle body, Speedmaster high rise intake manifold
You can run an automatic ecu with a manual transmission no problems.