15 Mustang 2.3l Ecoboost SD Calculation

For all other non specifically listed ECU tuning. This would include can-bus ecu's such as powerpc copperhead tricore and siemens ecus. As well as GM, Dodge or any aftermarket controller tuning etc...
ironmanisanemic
Vehicle Information: 1989 Ford Bronco
U4P0 Processor
393w Stroker, 4R70W

15 Mustang 2.3l Ecoboost SD Calculation

Unread post by ironmanisanemic »

Hello,

I am getting ready to work on a 15 Mustang 2.3l Ecoboost, and looking over the tune, im trying to figure how to correct the SD model. Im not used to anything this new, so im not up on how the mapped points are selected or how to recalculate the quadratic SD. Any help/advice you have as i dive into the deep end?

Thanks.
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Re: 15 Mustang 2.3l Ecoboost SD Calculation

Unread post by decipha »

iirc your using hpt

they have a calculator for it that does the work for you
ironmanisanemic
Vehicle Information: 1989 Ford Bronco
U4P0 Processor
393w Stroker, 4R70W

Re: 15 Mustang 2.3l Ecoboost SD Calculation

Unread post by ironmanisanemic »

nah i dont have HP Tuners, just the demo. Im using SCT and whenever CoreTuning releases the strat BE. The version of SCT i have doesnt have a calculator built in. BE Does, but again they dont have this specific strat available at the moment. May have to just export my bin from SCT and import it into HPT to use the calculator, then export back to SCT. I got a pretty good explanation in a discord group how mapped points and the quadratic SD model works, so i think i have a good starting point on how to go from here.