Pump voltage Rescaling histogram to match tunes scaled table

Used only on the 03/04 Marauder but can be used on any 03/04 ecu with code changes. Uses newer style SCP array so will not control cluster correctly on 2004 and older fords that use the older style SCP array such as mustangs.
m-barans
Vehicle Information: 2003 Mercury Marauder 300A with new stock bore IRON 4.6 block, Manley crank, Manley H-tuff h-beam rods, CP pistons with stainless rings, ARP head studs, GT500 lash adjusters and rollers, D series cylinder heads, VMP GEN3R 2.65 L TVS blower, 80 lb/hr FRPP Siemens Deka injectors, HPX slot 100mm MAF, coyote mustang fuel pump with Holley 60 psi filter/regulator return at pump, Stainless works long tube headers and complete exhaust, Moates quarter horse and TunerPro RT with support from Decipha, RZASA strategy.

2001 Ford Lightning SVT F-150 stock engine w/ inlet ported M112, GT500 rollers, ARP head studs, metco quick change upper pulley with stock sized upper, K&N intake system, bassani SS exhaust system from the stock manifold flanges back. 4x4 trans oil pan. SSBC big brakes 14” up front. Work/Street truck. My “next to build” with trick flow heads (before extinction) with h-beams & cobra jet crank (sitting in tool box) and proper pistons. Next up after the marauder is dialed in.

Pump voltage Rescaling histogram to match tunes scaled table

Unread post by m-barans »

I’d like to rescale the histogram table for fuel pump voltage to match the scaled fuel pump voltage table in the tune. It seems like it would be difficult to make meaningful changes with two different scales. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to accomplish this and/or have a work around?
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Re: Rescaling histogram to match tunes scaled table

Unread post by decipha »

thats by design so you get more accurate info

you only use the points you want
m-barans
Vehicle Information: 2003 Mercury Marauder 300A with new stock bore IRON 4.6 block, Manley crank, Manley H-tuff h-beam rods, CP pistons with stainless rings, ARP head studs, GT500 lash adjusters and rollers, D series cylinder heads, VMP GEN3R 2.65 L TVS blower, 80 lb/hr FRPP Siemens Deka injectors, HPX slot 100mm MAF, coyote mustang fuel pump with Holley 60 psi filter/regulator return at pump, Stainless works long tube headers and complete exhaust, Moates quarter horse and TunerPro RT with support from Decipha, RZASA strategy.

2001 Ford Lightning SVT F-150 stock engine w/ inlet ported M112, GT500 rollers, ARP head studs, metco quick change upper pulley with stock sized upper, K&N intake system, bassani SS exhaust system from the stock manifold flanges back. 4x4 trans oil pan. SSBC big brakes 14” up front. Work/Street truck. My “next to build” with trick flow heads (before extinction) with h-beams & cobra jet crank (sitting in tool box) and proper pistons. Next up after the marauder is dialed in.

Unread post by m-barans »

Just for clarification please. Currently SP**FNRFNRM_FLOW has values that are not round: 0.067, 0.668, 4.008, 5.344. Can I change the scaling of this normalizer to match the histograms X axis or are you suggesting just using the columns that are closest in the histogram (rounding up/down)?
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

anything with SP** you have to correct by the scaling percentage when you change injector data

You want to set it to whole numbers.

Something like so:

MAXXXXXX 8 (max value should be 10.xxx for 80lb injectors.)
4.000 7
2.000 6
0.400 2
0.040 1
0.000 0
0.000 0
0.000 0
0.000 0
Blocmi
Vehicle Information: 1995 Mustang GT, CBAZA, 11:1 306, Ported Windsor Sr. aluminum heads 2.02/1.60, Trick Flow Track Heat, 24lb injectors, Comp cams 294/306 (2,800-7,000), Shorty headers, X-Pipe, Reverse Manual VB C4, 4100 stall converter, 4:10, MT ET Drag 26-10-15

Unread post by Blocmi »

Yes, you can change an existing or create your own... Unless newer ADX files are locked...

I do it so the histograms match my MAF and perload values.

Tool bar: Acquisition
Menu: Edit Definition
Menu: History Tables

Select the table you want to edit and save as another name first so you don't overwrite the original.

If you need to change the number of rows/columns, do this first, as changing row/column count will reset all row values.

Tabs at bottom select the row/column you want to change.

Input your values in the appropriate row or column and save.

As far as getting the scaling to match, you may be able modify and/or create new values(PID) with an equation to convert the scale percentage and select the new PID as your row or column object in the history table.
I've done it to correct the difference between my wideband display, and data log.

It's the same basic process as above, you're just editing values instead of history tables.