Recommendations on custom fab vacuum harnesses and fuel rails

Anything not covered in the other forums.
m-barans
Vehicle Information: 2003 Mercury Marauder 300A with new stock bore IRON 4.6 block, Manley crank, Manley H-tuff h-beam rods, CP pistons with stainless rings, ARP head studs, GT500 lash adjusters and rollers, D series cylinder heads, VMP GEN3R 2.65 L TVS blower, 80 lb/hr FRPP Siemens Deka injectors, HPX slot 100mm MAF, coyote mustang fuel pump with Holley 60 psi filter/regulator return at pump, Stainless works long tube headers and complete exhaust, Moates quarter horse and TunerPro RT with support from Decipha, RZASA strategy.

2001 Ford Lightning SVT F-150 stock engine w/ inlet ported M112, GT500 rollers, ARP head studs, metco quick change upper pulley with stock sized upper, K&N intake system, bassani SS exhaust system from the stock manifold flanges back. 4x4 trans oil pan. SSBC big brakes 14” up front. Work/Street truck. My “next to build” with trick flow heads (before extinction) with h-beams & cobra jet crank (sitting in tool box) and proper pistons. Next up after the marauder is dialed in.

Recommendations on custom fab vacuum harnesses and fuel rails

Unread post by m-barans »

I interested in hearing what you all recommend or do as a means of creating the vacuum lines/harnesses for custom setups or replacements for factory. My car is different so there are no factory vacuum harnesses to use. I came up with something to get things operational but I want a clean if not almost “ almost factory look”. Basically, what is everyone doing to source vacuum “hose” “lines” “fittings” etc? I’m currently of the mind that I just need to buy a bunch of random stuff and spend a bunch of time brainstorming the different combinational outcomes but my brain says there must be a better way. Thanks I’m advance
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Re: Recommendations on custom fab vacuum harnesses and fuel rails

Unread post by decipha »

vac line is line wire it comes from one spot and goes to another, very simple.

I buy lengths of various rubber hoses and use the assortment packs of fittings if needed or if reducers are needed I prefer bush bushings.

Like these
https://www.ebay.com/itm/192894630008?c ... u2EALw_wcB

and these
https://www.amazon.com/Dorman-47380-Vac ... 998&sr=8-5