Merry Christmas 2018

Merry Christmas 2018

Unread postby decipha » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:35 am

Merry Christmas everyone! Finally the best day of the year is upon us! Sadly, to many today is just another day that serves as nothing more than a marker for the years end. And to some its a dreaded day that many can't seem to get over with fast enough. Whether your feeling down due to the loss of a loved one or depressed due to not being in a position in your life that your happy with. Or whatever your situation may be. Today is entirely up to you to make it as you wish. If you desire to have a grinchy christmas that's your prerogative. I however implore you to make it the best possible Christmas it can be. For me, Christmas was always a happy time growing up and although my parents didn't have much we had some of the best christmases imaginable. Up until now I had no clue how they did it but christmas morning had a truly magical feel. I at the age of 30 believe I FINALLY figured out how they did it. It wasn't the gifts although they certainly didn't hinder the mood. It was their overly cheery and joyful demeanor. No matter what underlying burdens my parents faced rest assured on Christmas Day they both had permanent smiles from ear to ear on their faces that I will never forget. But the real kicker was the overly emphasized and cheering on as they watched us unravel the otherwise miniscule trinkets within. In summary, even the best presents will eventually become obsolete. I honestly do not own a single christmas gift from my youth. But one thing that I do own that can never become obsolete is the vivid memories of my mom and dad on Christmas morning. When I think of Christmas their glowing faces is what comes to mind. That in itself has since made every Christmas that much more special. It took me 30 years to figure this out and now I realize that its not what you give Christmas that makes it special, it's how you celebrate it. So be aware that your children are ALWAYS WATCHING and as intuitive as they are the impressions you give today will last a lifetime. And I urge you to not stress over budens or the latest gadgets that your child may have to do without this year as it will not affect them long term in the slightest. Everything that really matters can't be wrapped up and stuffed under the tree. Today as with everyday but more so today you are shaping your childrens' futures forever i.e. parenting.
decipha
Tooner

Name: Michael Ponthieux
Vehicle Information: Supercoupin' x10
90 (4x 5spds) - Dante, Ruby, Daja, Ava
91 4r70w - Skarlett
92 (2x) 5spd & auto - Bianqa, Andrea
93 auto - Danika
94 5spd Rionda
95 auto Aisha
Vehicle 2 Information: Others:
00 Lincoln LS - Luanda
98 Camaro SS - Bounquisha
02 Harley F-150 - Sasasha
03 Marauder - DyShyKy
00 Explorer 5L - Bernyce
07 GMC 2500HD 6L - Veranafer

Re: Merry Christmas 2018

Unread postby Blown38 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:52 pm

Merry Christmas all!
Blown38
General Poster

Name: Chris
Vehicle Information: 95 Thunderbird SC
EEC IV-CZAW0
Binary Editor
Quarter Horse
3.8, 8.5:1, Hyd Roller, 80 lb Siemens, BA2400, 4R70W, 2.0 Auto Rotor 24psi, Kooks long tube, 450/450, 10.74@127
Vehicle 2 Information: 03 Marauder
EEC V
SCT PRP, soon Tuner Pro and Quarter Horse
4.6, 9.2:1, DOHC, 80 lb Siemens, BA5000 5" pipe, Built 4R75W, 3.4 Whipple Crusher 25psi, 2" primary 3.5" collector long tubes, Est 700rwhp, 10.19@133

Return to Holidays & Celebrations