- B cam
- 76mm C&L with tube for 24 lb injectors
- Old type Ford Motorsport 24 lb injectors
- In fender CAI
- Catted X-pipe
- 2 chamber flows
- 3.73:1 gears
- T5
- T4M0 computer (originally an auto car converted to 5 speed with A9P computer)
- All else is stock

Foxbody to CBAZA

Unread post by Trogdor »

I just downloaded the most current T4M2 file (thanks for posting this!) and I just wanted to make sure that I did the conversion right the first time. I Followed the write up for both CBAZA and for the conversion just to make sure I got my data in correctly. Everything seems very easy to follow, but I just want to make sure I'm getting al the little details correct. Could someone please confirm that I'm correctly disabling the following parameters?

- CCD. I changed IGN_TYPE - Ignition Type (CCD_SW) from 1 to 0.
- FPM. Pump Voltage Test SW - V_FPMFLG, I left this un-checked.
- AM1 and AM2. I could not find this, but is it THRMHP - Thermactor Present? I left this un-checked.
- CANP. I"m not quite sure what this is. Is this Allow O/L Canister Purge - PURGSW? It is currently checked, does it need to be un-checked?
- Octane. I found two parameters, ?? Octane Plug Present - OCTADJHP and Octane Plug Spark Retard - SPK_OA. The first is un-checked and the second is set to 0.00. Leave as is?
- Smog. Does this refer to EPT Smog Pump Test Enable - V_DELPFE_HP (EGRHP / PFEHP)? The value is currently set to 2. Is this correct parameter? Does it need to be changed?
- Thermactor. Is this connected to the thermactor being present? THRMHP is currently un-checked. Any other thermactor parameters need to be changed?

I apologize for the long post and list of questions, I just want to make sure that I'm doing this corretly.

Thanks!
Attachments
2021-05-15 New base file no DFSO.bin
(56 KiB) Downloaded 265 times