Street Outlaws "Nawlins"

Off topic subforum for just goofing off and wasting time on possibly fun non-sense

Street Outlaws "Nawlins"

Unread postby red5.0fogger » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:49 am

Hey Decipha! Any chance we will see you or some friends on the show? Who to watch for?
red5.0fogger
Premium Member

Name: George
Vehicle Information: 86 GT, stock block, twisted wedge heads, cobra intake, 180 shot, 3.73 gears, T-5 trans, 24# injectors, 155Lph fuel pump, 73mm C&L mass air meter, moates QH tuned by Decipha, Mac 1 5/8 shorty headers, Flowmaster 2 chambers, Drag radials, South Side control arms circa 1999.

Re: Street Outlaws "Nawlins"

Unread postby decipha » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:03 pm

nah not me, I don't know any of them guys, the only person that i know of is bj that does the races, he's a friend of a friend but everyone knows of him since hes out there every weekend organizing races and bets

if i hear of grumpy or chemical ali being on the show i'll let you know, both of them guys have true 8 second street cars they run around here, I'd love to see either one of them on there just to see what those cars really run, otherwise i don't know any of those guys, most of them seem to be from mississippi from what i hear
decipha
Tooner

Name: Michael Ponthieux
Vehicle Information: Supercoupin' x10
90 (4x 5spds) - Dante, Ruby, Daja, Ava
91 4r70w - Skarlett
92 (2x) 5spd & auto - Bianqa, Andrea
93 auto - Danika
94 5spd Rionda
95 auto Aisha
Vehicle 2 Information: Others:
00 Lincoln LS - Luanda
98 Camaro SS - Bounquisha
02 Harley F-150 - Sasasha
03 Marauder - DyShyKy
00 Explorer 5L - Bernyce

Re: Street Outlaws "Nawlins"

Unread postby NxCoupe » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:01 pm

I've been watching it. All in all it's decent show, lots of racing. Kye needs to purchase an on screen persona. Sheesh that boy can't act. lol
NxCoupe
General Poster

Name: Michael
Vehicle Information: 2012 5.0 6 spd, on E85, offroad pipe, GT500 mufflers, just started tuning process, gained 40 rwhp over stock so far.
Black with black interior, base model, built shortblock.
SCT Xcal4, using Advantage to tune it.
Vehicle 2 Information: 1992 Mustang Coupe, coyote 5.0, turbo, 5 spd, race car build in progress. Used to run in NMRA Real Street, now building it for NMRA Coyote Modified
Vehicle 3 Information: 1993 Calypso Mustang Coupe, 5.0 no options, strip down coupe. Only has auto and cruise, didn't even come with a radio, lol. Future plans are to put a Windsor with an On3 turbo kit and an AOD with a brake.
Additional Vehicles: 1993 2.3L 5 spd Mustang coupe, future turbo 2.5 build.
Moates chip, BE tuned
GSS340 pump
Spec Stg 3 clutch
V8 T5 with custom input shaft, billet shifter
8.8 rear end with 3.55 gear, 4 wheel disk
V8 front spindles and brakes,
V8 sway bars front and rear
CC plates
FRPP cockpit adjustable shocks and struts. Soft to race with the flip of a switch!
Have 57mm turbo, Stinger header, ebay blow off and waste gate purchased so far.

Return to Games & Recreation