Quick Look Please

Decipha's custom GUFX strategy covers all 89-93 foxbody ecu's including the 88 mass-air california ecus.
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Re: Quick Look Please

Unread post by decipha »

I've never experienced cam heads or intake affect the maf before. The only time that would be the case is if something drastic was going on in the flow dept to change the flow characteristics through the maf.

Typically with an accurate maf setup you can use the same maf transfer on a multitude of different setups.
93svt
Vehicle Information: 1993 Cobra #1675 A9l2 Paxton etc

Unread post by 93svt »

Yes
i had no problems entering the Pro-M meters info and dialing in maybe +/- 5% from published info. I may try his on my car and mine on his to see what i come up with. The motors are very close the biggest difference would be he has 3 step smaller pulley than i do.
93svt

Unread post by 93svt »

Ok Guys

I put his meter on my car and did nothing but log..After good and warm pretty identical to mine .998-1.008 error.

Whatcha think

the only thing I am questioning my self on is did I put in the correct values for the battery offset. The tune I posted is the one I did on my computer but the one I loaded is on his PC I can't verify until he is back in town.

Any other advice?

Thanks Guys
decipha
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

if yall have the same maf and maf housing then the only variable that would cause the maf to be off is the incorrect injector data.
93svt

Unread post by 93svt »

Ok so if the tune I posted that from scratch with the proper data for deka 60’s tested flow of MAF and the error is still high what in the world.

I remember having a similar problem swapping mine from old scaled tune to new at the time a9l2 but can’t remember what I did. There was something to do with setting something to zero then entering proper info then changing back. maybe k constant?

What makes it so frustrating is I have a tune with old xdx etc working just fine only difference is MAF.

Thanks for the help
decipha
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

post both the tunes and i'll take a look

do they both have the same injectors?
93svt

Unread post by 93svt »

No
I have Ford racing 47lbs
He has deka 60’s.
The tune I posted is the one I will be putting in there and I started from a fresh a9l2 and followed the steps entering his info.
Should I start with the latest revision ? I was just using the one I was on being that it worked very well.

Thanks in advance
Prob be after next week but I will give you an update.