Cbaza Binary Editor Strategy Request

Covers all sn94/95 mustang v8 ecu's.
dakotagatlin
Vehicle Information: 1995 Mustang GT Vert; Stock 302 bottom, GT40p Heads, 1.7RR, Explorer Intake
1995 Mustang GT; 302 bottom(milled crank for larger bearings), E7 heads, Vortech V1, 80lb Siemens, Explorer Intake, Aeromotive1000 Regulator

Cbaza Binary Editor Strategy Request

Unread post by dakotagatlin »

I was looking to email SailorBob about a Binary Editor Strategy.
I cannot seem to source his Email. And I'm unsure if he still log on here as it's been some time since I played around with my Mustang.
I tried to convert over to TunerPro, but DIY tuning instructions for it aren't as easy to come by, considering I have the Ford EFI Binary Editor Tuning Guide, since the site went under an overhaul since the last time I was here. Or the info has just been moved around.
I'm not asking for a handout. I'll pay for what I need to, but I'm a DIYer and prefer to tune myself to teach myself rather then have a tune done by someone else and me try to disect what they did to learn the appropriate method of tuning for myself.
Thank you for any helpful information that may be provided.
Koda.
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Re: Cbaza Binary Editor Strategy Request

Unread post by decipha »

yep hes on here just shoot him a PM

FYI tunerpro is far superior has better support datalogging is far superior the histograms tell you your fuel error and its free
dakotagatlin
Vehicle Information: 1995 Mustang GT Vert; Stock 302 bottom, GT40p Heads, 1.7RR, Explorer Intake
1995 Mustang GT; 302 bottom(milled crank for larger bearings), E7 heads, Vortech V1, 80lb Siemens, Explorer Intake, Aeromotive1000 Regulator

@decipha
I'll spend some time toying around with it to try and learn it better. i see the possibilities in TPrt, but i think the only reason i like BE is because alot of the extra "nands" is taken care of for you where i need to learn how to successfully datalog and located directories within TPrt

Thank you, I'll see if i can search his name up in the members list. i see you've linked his name to an account "@MBSVT" in the forums. is this his new handle?
decipha
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

No you got that backwards. BE requires you to select payloads and setup a dash. Tunerpro doesn't require any of that.

no sailorbob is sailorbob, back in the day he used dex

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=49
dakotagatlin

Okay, thank you for the quick search of member name.
*Note that if you click the 'blue text' that says "SailorBobhere" it takes you to forum message sender with MBSVT name highlighted. I've tested it a couple times with this result
decipha
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

ah yes, corrected. Thanks.