Stock ECU Closed Loop Wideband Control

All hardware related, disassembly / programming and code discussions belong here.
rusty_lawrence
Vehicle Information: 1994 F150 Lightning
WAY1 / SMD-221
408w / AFR heads / Ported GT40
Novi 2000 intercooled S/C
wbo2_aem_uego

Re: Stock ECU Closed Loop Wideband Control

Unread post by rusty_lawrence »

can this be used in the AHAC2 strategy?
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

Not anytime soon as ahac2 requires extensive work and has very little memory free.
dleach1407
Vehicle Information: 95 Mustang GT, CBAZA Quarterhorse
331, 190 11R heads, Edelbrock Victor 50 manifold, F303, T5, 76mm Turbo, 91 octane, Returnless dual pump 03 cobra tank, Behind bars rails, 80# siemens injectors
wbo2_030MtxL

57 F100, RZASA, 04 Crown Vic ecu and harness, 302, GT40 heads, 4r70w, 80# deka5 shorties, Holley carb style throttle body, Speedmaster high rise intake manifold

Unread post by dleach1407 »

Is this implemented in the latest RZASA strat?
decipha
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

nope

its for premium members only as well
decipha
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

well gufx got it first since it has so much free memory

in any case i condensed the code and approached it from a different angle

function now is that it stays in closed loop and i just feed the lambse corrections from the wideband when commanding enrichment. fuckin genius! simple easy and to the point. doing so i dont have to reinvent any adaptives or anything and all the lammin lammax and hego faults are still operational. hego delay, amplitude and bias all still are used with the wideband.

in doing so I had to create a target lambse table and added a min clip perload based target lambse minimum clip for added safety.

far less intrusive and requires minimal code looks like i can make do with under 300 bytes but still working it. I stole 0x1F1E from ram for my flags.

here is the bits for anyone interested. I added a new pid to the dash wbo2_flags so the wideband status is displayed.

7-hard fault (only set by error or if disabled)
6-initalize (low voltage)
5-wbo2 present (switched high)
4-verified lean
3-verified rich
2-four lean/rich switches passed, clears to do four more for 8 total
1-cant remember ottomh
0- not stoich commanded

I have it displayed as signed on the dash so any negative value is a dead give away that its disabled or failed

bit 0 is not stoich commanded flag so display values:

1 means the hegos are controlling fuel
0 means the wideband is controlling fuel
anything higher than 1 and the wideband isnt ready yet to control fuel

as always premium membera get the latest betas before i go public so after ive tested it on several vehicles and all works perfectly ill push an update
dleach1407
Vehicle Information: 95 Mustang GT, CBAZA Quarterhorse
331, 190 11R heads, Edelbrock Victor 50 manifold, F303, T5, 76mm Turbo, 91 octane, Returnless dual pump 03 cobra tank, Behind bars rails, 80# siemens injectors
wbo2_030MtxL

57 F100, RZASA, 04 Crown Vic ecu and harness, 302, GT40 heads, 4r70w, 80# deka5 shorties, Holley carb style throttle body, Speedmaster high rise intake manifold

Unread post by dleach1407 »

Any chance we will see this in CBAZA?
decipha
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

Not anytime soon.

cbaza doesnt have any free rom so i have to delete stuff. I already deleted the knock sensor code for my logging patch so will take some effort.
Aquamansneighbor
Vehicle Information: 1993 ford f150 4.9 300 intake exhaust, ported head not installed yet.

Unread post by Aquamansneighbor »

Is this available yet? I just ordered a innovate wide band/fuel temp+pressure gauge to go with my higher output fuel pump and have been thinking about revisiting eec-iv modifications/replacements after a couple years of being out of the loop.... Do you offer any kind of a kit/package for a near plug and play 1993 ford 4.9 300 ECU with the closed loop wideband? (E4od). I've almost pulled the trigger on the pimpxshift a couple times but cant justify the $1500+, when I don't need most of the features, just fuel control (preferably sequential) spark control and the basics without spending more than a couple hours installing and getting a decent tune down or configuring too much. I'm not opposed to remote tuning but would need an all in price for what I'd need for you to do that. Thanks
decipha
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

no

what is your ecu hardware code?

premium member is $450 regardless