injector values keep changing

Decipha's custom GUFX strategy covers all 89-93 foxbody ecu's including the 88 mass-air california ecus.
anewjer00
Vehicle Information: 1990 Mustang Gt Owned car about 4 years and believe it is a stock bottom end F1SE-BB Block Car originally had a9l, but started having issues and somehow I ended up with c3w1 computer , and the A9l ran off somewhere, ***** ! After top end and 1st couple passes on stang dyno 331 hp 380 TQ, 2nd stang dyno 335HP And 385 TQ I believe at 5650 RPM
Trick Flow Twisted Wedge 11R 190cc 56 cc combustion
7.1 Hardened push rods
Comp cams Hp lifters
Anderson N41 Cam
Scorpion 1.6RR
BBk 76 mm mass air and bbk 75m throttle body
Ford F55E ADE 24lb injectors
Ported 93 Cobra Upper And Lower
BBk Long tubes
Mtxl plus wideband (bad sensor at the moment)
Hurst short throw shifter on top T-5 with hardened output shaft and shift forks connected to 355 gears factory 8.8
Moattes Qh tuner used binary editor for couple different tunes, however car recently lost tune and doesnt seem to like either the tune or the color i just got done painting her ! Tank Clearcoat
Factory distr with msd 6 al ( also have a brand new msd but car didnt like it when i first installed top end
Maximum motorsports caster camber plates, MM Panhard kit, MM subframe connectors

injector values keep changing

Unread post by anewjer00 »

SO i have a quarterhorse and up to this point my tuner has used binary editor for some tunes, and they worked well until painting the car and on top of that i always planned to eventually kinda better the tune, or at least try . So i read up on a9l2 and installed tunerpro rt Free version today and no issues whatso ever until i started trying to input injector info as I have the Old ford ev1 F55e Ade 24lb injectors and there wasnt anything similar to upload or at least not that i could find. Issue is everytime i enter high slop then low slope then breakpoint even in the order stated it keeps changing my inputted values either back to the original 90 lb injector data. again issue is all data i enter keeps changing almost immediately even if i write it to ecu if i go back to view the previously inputted value it wrong . SO what am i doing wrong ?? Please and thanks in advance for any help. I will say I did turn key to see if fuel pump ran for 3 secs just to check if it updated the tune file to a9l2 and it apears to pump for the 3 secs as it was successful and then even started and seemed to run pretty well considering i let it run for about 10 secs , and shhut her off to get fuel and everything corrected ! Again what am i doing wrong and ideas ? Jeremy
dleach1407
Vehicle Information: 95 Mustang GT, CBAZA Quarterhorse
331, 190 11R heads, Edelbrock Victor 50 manifold, F303, T5, 76mm Turbo, 91 octane, Returnless dual pump 03 cobra tank, Behind bars rails, 80# siemens injectors
wbo2_030MtxL

57 F100, RZASA, 04 Crown Vic ecu and harness, 302, GT40 heads, 4r70w, 80# deka5 shorties, Holley carb style throttle body, Speedmaster high rise intake manifold

Re: Hello To all Im new member , need a9l2 assistance as injector values keep changing ! I need yalls Expertise ! thx t

Unread post by dleach1407 »

You need to go reread the info regarding k-constant. Open the fuel link and it's in the quick reference drop down
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Re: Hello To all Im new member , need a9l2 assistance as injector values keep changing ! I need yalls Expertise ! thx t

Unread post by decipha »

open one item at a time

input high slope first

then u can put the other info in.

btw i fixed your thread title as it was pretty horrible
anewjer00
Vehicle Information: 1990 Mustang Gt Owned car about 4 years and believe it is a stock bottom end F1SE-BB Block Car originally had a9l, but started having issues and somehow I ended up with c3w1 computer , and the A9l ran off somewhere, ***** ! After top end and 1st couple passes on stang dyno 331 hp 380 TQ, 2nd stang dyno 335HP And 385 TQ I believe at 5650 RPM
Trick Flow Twisted Wedge 11R 190cc 56 cc combustion
7.1 Hardened push rods
Comp cams Hp lifters
Anderson N41 Cam
Scorpion 1.6RR
BBk 76 mm mass air and bbk 75m throttle body
Ford F55E ADE 24lb injectors
Ported 93 Cobra Upper And Lower
BBk Long tubes
Mtxl plus wideband (bad sensor at the moment)
Hurst short throw shifter on top T-5 with hardened output shaft and shift forks connected to 355 gears factory 8.8
Moattes Qh tuner used binary editor for couple different tunes, however car recently lost tune and doesnt seem to like either the tune or the color i just got done painting her ! Tank Clearcoat
Factory distr with msd 6 al ( also have a brand new msd but car didnt like it when i first installed top end
Maximum motorsports caster camber plates, MM Panhard kit, MM subframe connectors

Re: injector values keep changing

Unread post by anewjer00 »

Thanks for Response as well as all the information and assistance you provide ! I have been reading all your write ups including info on k-constant, and i solved that issue shortly after crying for help. As of right now I have F55E-ADE injectors 24lbs and from info I have gathered (not to much out there specially for tuning purposes) they were OEM injectors for 98 Lincoln. I will be getting new injectors soon, any suggestion as of brand and size? Also a MAF meter, as the BBK 76 I currently have , keeps throwing C.E.L 66 and I'm also getting a code 15.. car is a 90 mustang and mods are listed in profile. again thanks and Ill try to work on the Title , lol
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

dleach1407
Vehicle Information: 95 Mustang GT, CBAZA Quarterhorse
331, 190 11R heads, Edelbrock Victor 50 manifold, F303, T5, 76mm Turbo, 91 octane, Returnless dual pump 03 cobra tank, Behind bars rails, 80# siemens injectors
wbo2_030MtxL

57 F100, RZASA, 04 Crown Vic ecu and harness, 302, GT40 heads, 4r70w, 80# deka5 shorties, Holley carb style throttle body, Speedmaster high rise intake manifold

Unread post by dleach1407 »

Siemens 60 or 80lb injectors are your best option for injectors in my opinion. You will likely never outgrow them even if you do e85 down the road. You can get them at PowerAdderSolutions. You absolutely want to order them from a known distributor because the KOs dont tune well.