Luxury ECU wiring questions

Used only on the 03/04 Marauder but can be used on any 03/04 ecu with code changes. Uses newer style SCP array so will not control cluster correctly on 2004 and older fords that use the older style SCP array such as mustangs.
91GTman
Vehicle Information: 1991 Ford Mustang GT
A9L - BE/EA
306, RPM heads, Cometic Gaskets, F-cam, Cartech intake, Pro-M blowthru, 80lb deka, DIY GT42 Turbo, Tremec 5sp, 3.73, Baseline Suspension

Re: Luxury ECU wiring questions

Unread post by 91GTman »

Are you posting pics of this build anywhere?
RinerAuto
Vehicle Information: 1994 Mustang
302W w/RZASA and CNP
YouTube: RinerAutomotive
Instagram: RinerAutomotive

Unread post by RinerAuto »

Anyone know how PIN 28 for the Engine Cooling Fan Motor Control works for the luxury ECU or how to implement it when not using the luxury engine fan?

Installing in a SN95 mustang and it has 3 wires between EEC and CCRM for fan monitor input, high fan control output, and low fan control output
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

its a pwm output for the fan controller. You can snatch the little module off the fan on the vehicle you get the ecu from if you want to use it. It is very nice as you can control the actual fan speed and its a soft on and off control rather than hitting the electrical system all at once.

if you don't want to use it then you can use assign pin 28 to be a relay on/off control using my VSF delete - dual fan control code patch in RZASA
RinerAuto
302W w/RZASA and CNP

I think the fan controller would be a nice to have/future upgrade.

For now I'll stick with the simple Pin28 patch.

Thanks.
RinerAuto
302W w/RZASA and CNP

Engine coolant temperature - Pinout says pin 42 and 66, which one?
decipha
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

pin 66
RinerAuto
302W w/RZASA and CNP

Can you explain the tach pin 48, is it an input or output? Still trying to figure out how to get the in dash tachometer to work.
decipha
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

its an output. only the marauder ecus have that output
dleach1407
Vehicle Information: 95 Mustang GT, CBAZA Quarterhorse
331, 190 11R heads, Edelbrock Victor 50 manifold, F303, T5, 76mm Turbo, 91 octane, Returnless dual pump 03 cobra tank, Behind bars rails, 80# siemens injectors
wbo2_030MtxL

57 F100, RZASA, 04 Crown Vic ecu and harness, 302, GT40 heads, 4r70w, 80# deka5 shorties, Holley carb style throttle body, Speedmaster high rise intake manifold

Unread post by dleach1407 »

91GTman wrote: 2021 Jun 16, 13:44 Are you posting pics of this build anywhere?
Sorry man, I just saw this. I havent been taking any pictures of it or the work I am doing but maybe I should. It been taking me a while due to money but im back on track and pretty much work on it every week. I just finished regasketing the heads and installed the new intake and cam. I ordered the watts link kit for the rear a few days ago so I should be working on the rear suspension/bags in the next month or so. My uncle is working on the machine work for the crank trigger wheel so I am really close to getting it all started. the crank trigger was holding me up because I am using an sn95 front wrap so I can use my blower kit. Ill try to take some pics and post them on here. I will probably also post stuff on the corral when i get it going better. I did get the air bags installed in the front and got all of that ready to go minus the shock mounts. Still need to figure out how I am going to do the shocks in the front.
91GTman
Vehicle Information: 1991 Ford Mustang GT
A9L - BE/EA
306, RPM heads, Cometic Gaskets, F-cam, Cartech intake, Pro-M blowthru, 80lb deka, DIY GT42 Turbo, Tremec 5sp, 3.73, Baseline Suspension

Unread post by 91GTman »

No worries, glad to see that you are still making progress. Looking forward to see one of these EEC-V projects running and the final versions of the crank wheel setups and coil mounts/wiring