19 camaro 2ss codes

Decipha's custom GUFX strategy covers all 89-93 foxbody ecu's including the 88 mass-air california ecus.
Bences
Vehicle Information: D1x procharger
Stage 2 intercooler
Race blowoff valves
Lt4 fuel injectors & high pressure fuel pump
Jms pump voltage booster
Tcm & Ecm unlocked by hptuners.
2019 camaro 2ss
A10 transmission

19 camaro 2ss codes

Unread post by Bences »

D1x procharger
Stage 2 intercooler
Race blowoff valves
Lt4 fuel injectors & high pressure fuel pump
Jms pump voltage booster
Tcm & Ecm unlocked by hptuners.

Hey guys I need some help, I own a 2019 Camaro 2ss with the current mods above. After the installation I started having different codes for like U0140-00 (lost communication with control module) C0800-03 (control module power circuit low voltage) (P0507 idle control system rpm higher than expected)
Those codes cleared after a few trips back to the tuner. Now I'm having a different sets of problems after upgrading to the LT4 fuel system with the jms booster. Now I'm getting voltage issues, I was told this can be because my alternator is going bad so I bought a new one and had it installed and that seems to clear out the other codes I was having. But the car is still going to Limp mode with these new codes that showed up from nowhere P00ca-00 (fuel pressure regulator high control circuit high voltage) P129c-00 (fuel pump driver control module system voltage high voltage)... also after the Procharger install
The rpm would spike up and the car would jerk me forward aggressively when coming to a complete stop. I tried to upload videos but it wouldn't let me. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've thrown so much money into this car I just want it to drive properly
Attachments
IMG_20210522_081018_985.jpg
20210521_201451.jpg
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Re: 19 camaro 2ss codes

Unread post by decipha »

All of those issues are tune related. You need to drop the car off to your tuner to have them go through it. Before you do though double check all your work and make sure everything is hooked up properly.