Mach 1 CR

European strategy specific for 2004 ford mustang euro spec but also modified by SVT and used on the 03/04 cobra. Can be used on all 2002-2004 mustang v8 and v6 manual and automatics. Supports automatic 4r70w control. Can be used on 2001-2004 ford F-150 4.6 / 5.4 ecu's if configured correctly as well.
mbsvt1
Vehicle Information: 1992 Ford Mustang 5.0 LX vert 5 speed summer edition
347 cid
TFS twisted wedge heads. 10.1 CPR
Long tubs 2.5 full Exhaust
Comp Cams extreme energy 282
#30 injectors pro-m 80mm MAF Quarterhorse chip

Re: Mach 1 CR

Unread post by mbsvt1 »

Ye MMR has 4.75 Stroker kit that uses that crank kit,,, OIL PUMP
m-barans
Vehicle Information: 2003 Mercury Marauder 300A with new stock bore IRON 4.6 block, Manley crank, Manley H-tuff h-beam rods, CP pistons with stainless rings, ARP head studs, GT500 lash adjusters and rollers, D series cylinder heads, VMP GEN3R 2.65 L TVS blower, 80 lb/hr FRPP Siemens Deka injectors, HPX slot 100mm MAF, coyote mustang fuel pump with Holley 60 psi filter/regulator return at pump, Stainless works long tube headers and complete exhaust, Moates quarter horse and TunerPro RT with support from Decipha, RZASA strategy.

2001 Ford Lightning SVT F-150 stock engine w/ inlet ported M112, GT500 rollers, ARP head studs, metco quick change upper pulley with stock sized upper, K&N intake system, bassani SS exhaust system from the stock manifold flanges back. 4x4 trans oil pan. SSBC big brakes 14” up front. Work/Street truck. My “next to build” with trick flow heads (before extinction) with h-beams & cobra jet crank (sitting in tool box) and proper pistons. Next up after the marauder is dialed in.

Re: Mach 1 CR

Unread post by m-barans »

A little. I believe the gen 1 f150 modular oil pump gears are direct replacement for 3v oil pump housing and eliminate the need to modify the flats of the crank snout (cool). So you would need 2 factory pumps (3valve and early f150 5.0) and then put the gears of the early 5 liter f150 into the 3v pump housing. Aftermarket gear options are limited I believe as they seem to just all use later coyote pump housings and gears. However, I believe the next problem is the thrust bearing needing to be spaced excessively to fit a 4.6 and this problem maybe the reason to avoid the coyote crankshaft. I haven’t been able to validate this yet and may not attempt either.