Dataloggin options for EEC V

Anything not covered in the other forums.
israelvzla
Vehicle Information: Mustang 2001 Automatic, completely stock

Dataloggin options for EEC V

Unread post by israelvzla »

Hi everybody, I'm a little newbe in the tuning area, currently my actual job is diagnosing vehicles, especially wiring and electronics modules, even repairing ecus, I have some skills regarding tuning and started few months ago tuning clients cars in the place where I work, the shop owns 2 Mustangs, one 1998 and one 2001, I've started analyzing how things works in Ford Scene, but I'm stuck in datalloging options, for reading bins I use PCM Flash with Scanmatik 2 interface, but have nothing clear about what do I need to do datalloging, is a Moates Quarterhorse mandatory? Is there any other option (interface) to datalog? Can I datalog with the interface I already have?
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Re: Dataloggin options for EEC V

Unread post by decipha »

yeah you can download forscan and log but obd2 logging is horrific. Its slow and very limited.

moates quartethorse is the way to go
israelvzla
Vehicle Information: Mustang 2001 Automatic, completely stock

Re: Dataloggin options for EEC V

Unread post by israelvzla »

Thanks Michael, going to look for an used one then, I had one many years ago that I bought with BE EA dongle, but never used, project never came up and ended up selling the QH, and lost the dongle, Forscan as you say would give me headaches, I just use to some diagnostics.