TunerPro RT glitch?!

Any TunerPro specific issues belong here.
m-barans
Vehicle Information: 2003 Mercury Marauder 300A with new stock bore IRON 4.6 block, Manley crank, Manley H-tuff h-beam rods, CP pistons with stainless rings, ARP head studs, GT500 lash adjusters and rollers, D series cylinder heads, VMP GEN3R 2.65 L TVS blower, 80 lb/hr FRPP Siemens Deka injectors, HPX slot 100mm MAF, coyote mustang fuel pump with Holley 60 psi filter/regulator return at pump, Stainless works long tube headers and complete exhaust, Moates quarter horse and TunerPro RT with support from Decipha, RZASA strategy.

2001 Ford Lightning SVT F-150 stock engine w/ inlet ported M112, GT500 rollers, ARP head studs, metco quick change upper pulley with stock sized upper, K&N intake system, bassani SS exhaust system from the stock manifold flanges back. 4x4 trans oil pan. SSBC big brakes 14” up front. Work/Street truck. My “next to build” with trick flow heads (before extinction) with h-beams & cobra jet crank (sitting in tool box) and proper pistons. Next up after the marauder is dialed in.

TunerPro RT glitch?!

Unread post by m-barans »

I downloaded the latest version of TPrt and found when I loaded any RZASA bin file I chose, the values shown for MAF air mass and Injector values were very different (higher) than what they show with an older version of TunerPro RT. Automatic scaling percentage was different too. Am I missing something here? I’m guessing I’m not the only one whose ran into this. Any support is appreciated and thank you.
motorhead1991
Vehicle Information: 1990 Ford Ranger commercial:
2.3 turbo, FLH2 ECU, tuned with a Quarterhorse

1990 Ford Ranger Custom:
2.3 NA, e85 fed, Boport 1.5 NA grind cam, also tuned with a Quarterhorse.

Re: TunerPro RT glitch?!

Unread post by motorhead1991 »

I've yet to see this. Try a different bin to verify that yours isn't corrupt.
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

you need to input your high slope and enable dma datalogging

i updated the address last year
m-barans
Vehicle Information: 2003 Mercury Marauder 300A with new stock bore IRON 4.6 block, Manley crank, Manley H-tuff h-beam rods, CP pistons with stainless rings, ARP head studs, GT500 lash adjusters and rollers, D series cylinder heads, VMP GEN3R 2.65 L TVS blower, 80 lb/hr FRPP Siemens Deka injectors, HPX slot 100mm MAF, coyote mustang fuel pump with Holley 60 psi filter/regulator return at pump, Stainless works long tube headers and complete exhaust, Moates quarter horse and TunerPro RT with support from Decipha, RZASA strategy.

2001 Ford Lightning SVT F-150 stock engine w/ inlet ported M112, GT500 rollers, ARP head studs, metco quick change upper pulley with stock sized upper, K&N intake system, bassani SS exhaust system from the stock manifold flanges back. 4x4 trans oil pan. SSBC big brakes 14” up front. Work/Street truck. My “next to build” with trick flow heads (before extinction) with h-beams & cobra jet crank (sitting in tool box) and proper pistons. Next up after the marauder is dialed in.

Unread post by m-barans »

I executed those 2 steps and things are now looking familiar again. Thank you much -