fuel dial in

S/D specific subforum for the Gen-1 Lightnings,
88- Tbird/Stang/Lincoln/Mercury, RV's, and Trucks.

Re: fuel dial in

Unread postby BongoBob » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:38 am

uhh sorry see edit previous post and apology next post . Just ate some brain food and some ginko should be coherent in a few seconds Thanks Bob
BongoBob
General Poster

Vehicle Information: 93 Lightning Wrecked the last one This one stock as far as I can tell except for FRPP (powerdyne) blower kit and Pro-m/dunnerite mass air conversion. Has Banks tc200 trans controller 24lb injectors and a Ford Cobra 24lb mass air meter. Using unchipped a9l for engine control and stock c3p1 for the transmission wideband by innovate
Vehicle 2 Information: FFR Roadster 408w mas flo Tremec 5speed ,moser axles worked dart heads
Vehicle 3 Information: Craftsman lawn mower 21hp r r r home made ram air

Unread postby BongoBob » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:04 am

me either !!!! Sorry about that !! I think my brain is trying to overcomplicate the whole operation see revised post Thanks Bob
I'm scared to mess with the tune at all for fear it wont run and get me to work
BongoBob
General Poster

Vehicle Information: 93 Lightning Wrecked the last one This one stock as far as I can tell except for FRPP (powerdyne) blower kit and Pro-m/dunnerite mass air conversion. Has Banks tc200 trans controller 24lb injectors and a Ford Cobra 24lb mass air meter. Using unchipped a9l for engine control and stock c3p1 for the transmission wideband by innovate
Vehicle 2 Information: FFR Roadster 408w mas flo Tremec 5speed ,moser axles worked dart heads

Unread postby decipha » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:07 am

worse case you just write the old tune back to it

dont be scared to tinker thats the only way to figure out how it all works
decipha
Tooner

Name: Michael Ponthieux
Vehicle Information: Supercoupin' x10
90 (4x 5spds) - Dante, Ruby, Daja, Ava
91 4r70w - Skarlett
92 (2x) 5spd & auto - Bianqa, Andrea
93 auto - Danika
94 5spd Rionda
95 auto Aisha
Vehicle 2 Information: Others:
00 Lincoln LS - Luanda
98 Camaro SS - Bounquisha
02 Harley F-150 - Sasasha
03 Marauder - DyShyKy
00 Explorer 5L - Bernyce

Unread postby BongoBob » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:00 pm

Thanks for being positive!! I' have so little time to learn this + it's my daily driver so I need it to at least run ! I'll do it wont be the 1st time I had to pull over and go retro on the tune thanks again . Bob
BongoBob
General Poster

Unread postby decipha » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:40 pm

well shit man if its a daily you need to get it right asap

do you have teamviewer?
decipha
Tooner

91 4r70w - Skarlett
93 auto - Danika
94 5spd Rionda
95 auto Aisha
00 Lincoln LS - Luanda
03 Marauder - DyShyKy
00 Explorer 5L - Bernyce

Unread postby BongoBob » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:45 pm

Teamviwer ? No Idea what it is I'll ask wifey she is my puter wiz. No rush this has been going on 2+ years. I followed your instructions and took the idle (800rpm) cell and multiplied it by .85 through the whole y axis and I now have a nice steady idle at about 1000rpm!! Thank you Michael and all others who helped . I thought if .85 was good more would be better , not so .80 was a no start ! I also multiplied the 1000 and 1250rpm x.95 just abit less of a hit on those 2 cells .Amazing ! I'll drive a couple days . again I went all the way down the y axis . Was that correct ? I did that at all 3 rpms points . It seems to have made my tip in lean condition worse I'll make a post for that nest titles lean tip in . Thanks you so much what a load off , I used to hate stopping at lights and stop signs because it didn't sound cool now I have the rumpity bumpity idle I'm supposed to have
BongoBob
General Poster

Unread postby decipha » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:51 pm

Its best to dial in each cell individually but do what you gotta

little progress is better than no progress dont be scared to play with it

teamviewer is a program to share desktops

www.teamviewer.com

the free version is all you need dont register either
decipha
Tooner

91 4r70w - Skarlett
93 auto - Danika
94 5spd Rionda
95 auto Aisha
00 Lincoln LS - Luanda
03 Marauder - DyShyKy
00 Explorer 5L - Bernyce

Unread postby BongoBob » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:51 pm

go the viewer, leaned out the idle cell from x.85 to . x.87 was in the high 12 to low 13 afr,Thanks Bob
BongoBob
General Poster

Previous

Return to Speed Density Tuning