World Tech Toys Hercules Helicopter

Good experience? Bad? Or just want to compliment or complain about an experience you've had with a company or individual? This is the place for all reviews good or bad.

World Tech Toys Hercules Helicopter

Unread postby decipha » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:22 pm

So I bought myself an rc helicopter for christmas, $90 at Kmart

Im not too fond of electric rc copters but this one is boasted as being unbreakable so figured it was worthwhile

on the 8th or 9th flight it lost the counter shaft gear, I took her apart and the teeth on the plastic gear are completely sheered off

no biggie I figured Id look for a metal replacement, well that has been nill, this appears to be a very common problem and in my search for replacement parts I found several others out there with the same exact problem

Also, most notably, I found my same copter on a website for $15 !!!

Yes, $75 cheaper!

So im about to reassemble it and return it, hopefully Kmart doesnt put up much fuss. World Tech toys customer service is non existant from what ive gathered by other reviews.

If for some reason they wont accept it, Ive considered cutting some aluminum gears on the cnc.

Ill let everyone know how it goes

you can see in my mobile cam pic there is not a single tooth left on the gear, absolute garbage
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
decipha
Tooner

Name: Michael Ponthieux
Vehicle Information: Supercoupin' x10
90 (4x 5spds) - Dante, Ruby, Daja, Ava
91 4r70w - Skarlett
92 (2x) 5spd & auto - Bianqa, Andrea
93 auto - Danika
94 5spd Rionda
95 auto Aisha
Vehicle 2 Information: Others:
00 Lincoln LS - Luanda