thanks decipha - checking in from North Eastern NC

Good experience? Bad? Or just want to compliment or complain about an experience you've had with a company or individual? This is the place for all reviews good or bad.

thanks decipha - checking in from North Eastern NC

Unread postby quick26 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:50 am

I have been on here doing quite a bit of reading and figured i would make my first post. I would like to say thanks to decipha for his 101 write ups, they have clairified so much for me. i would also like to say thank you to him for helping me figure out a few things that i was not sure on. I hope to continue to learn and maybe one day i can share some knowledge on it as well.
quick26
General Poster

Name: Sean
Vehicle Information: 1995 Cobra, T4M0 base file, CBAZA strategey courtesy of Sailorbob, BE, EA, QH, 347, ~10.5:1, 544 lift, 294 duration, ported 192 canfields, 30lb injectors, 75mm pro-m maf for 30lb injectors, 75mm tb, 1 7/8 kooks to full length headers, 3" exchaust to stainless works mfflers, pro dumps, t56

Re: thanks decipha - checking in from North Eastern NC

Unread postby decipha » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:40 am

your welcome, and welcome to the forum

I do what i can to help out thus this whole forum and all the write ups

the way i see it the more knowledge we have as a community the more we can learn from each other, its hard to get good accurate info because a lot of 'tuners' are secretive about tuning and don't try to divulge much if any info, as if in fear of being proven wrong or some other, me i don't give a shit, i tell it like it is if someone doesn't like it too bad, if im wrong correct me so i can learn too

im one of those people that seek the greater knowledge

don't hesitate to ask questions, the only dumb questions are the ones not asked
decipha
Tooner

Name: Michael Ponthieux
Vehicle Information: Supercoupin' x10
90 (4x 5spds) - Dante, Ruby, Daja, Ava
91 4r70w - Skarlett
92 (2x) 5spd & auto - Bianqa, Andrea
93 auto - Danika
94 5spd Rionda
95 auto Aisha