Fake Siemens Deka Injectors

Good experience? Bad? Or just want to compliment or complain about an experience you've had with a company or individual? This is the place for all reviews good or bad.

Fake Siemens Deka Injectors

Unread postby decipha » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:59 pm

I'm making this post because I've encountered my fair share of knock off chinese made injectors and figured I'd post this here to help those out.

For anyone looking for siemens deka injectors the ONLY vendor that I know of is Chris at PowerAdderSolutions.

NOWHERE else sells genuine siemens deka injectors!!!!!

Treperformance has been verified to sell fake knock off chinese made injectors.

The chinese knock off injectors have horrible flow control and can usually be very easily identified by how difficult they are to dial in.
Usually the chinese knock off injectors have very slow response time to transients including the knock off 42lb injectors as well.

Physically the knock off injectors use genuine siemens deka housing so they cannot be identified by looking at them. The only way to know for certain is to cut them open or send them to siemens.

There is a reason why these injectors retail for $450. Anything you see for $300 is guaranteed to be fakes no questions asked.
decipha
Tooner

Name: Michael Ponthieux
Vehicle Information: Supercoupin' x10
90 (4x 5spds) - Dante, Ruby, Daja, Ava
91 4r70w - Skarlett
92 (2x) 5spd & auto - Bianqa, Andrea
93 auto - Danika
94 5spd Rionda
95 auto Aisha
Vehicle 2 Information: Others:
00 Lincoln LS - Luanda