Motorola E5 cell phone power button

Good experience? Bad? Or just want to compliment or complain about an experience you've had with a company or individual? This is the place for all reviews good or bad.

Motorola E5 cell phone power button

Unread postby decipha » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:00 pm

well figured id post this here as its my latest victory.

6 months ago I downgraded from my old kyocera hydro cell phone to this much newer motorla e5 for no reason other than it was dated. I had my old cell phone about 4 years and never any issues but figured it was time for a replacement. Well this new phone is ok other than being larger than the old one and not being waterproof its decent. Well ever since I've gotten this phone I've had an issue where the power button gets pressed/held in my pocket/unintentionally and it shuts down the phone. Usually happens 3 times a day on a good day and up to 25 or more times on a bad day. Indeed its very frustrating. In any case the phone came with a molded rubberized cover and I just decided to cut the molded power button out of the case so now it cannot be pressed accidentally. Figured its worthy of being shared since I find it hard to believe Im the only one this affects.

Will post back with how well it works out but my gut says its perfection.
decipha
Tooner

Name: Michael Ponthieux
Vehicle Information: Supercoupin' x10
90 (4x 5spds) - Dante, Ruby, Daja, Ava
91 4r70w - Skarlett
92 (2x) 5spd & auto - Bianqa, Andrea
93 auto - Danika
94 5spd Rionda
95 auto Aisha
Vehicle 2 Information: Others:
00 Lincoln LS - Luanda