Datalog viewer recommendations

For all other non specifically listed ECU tuning. This would include can-bus ecu's such as powerpc copperhead tricore and siemens ecus. As well as GM, Dodge or any aftermarket controller tuning etc...
mechanicalmatch
Vehicle Information: 00 F150 4.6L Extended cab
CVAF1
4R70 3.08

Datalog viewer recommendations

Unread post by mechanicalmatch »

I am looking for some software, to import csv files and allows one to graph and compare parameters against each other. Need to support 100's of parameters at the same time.
My main focus is work related stuff with Cummins Insite datalogs. I also do car stuff as well so I need something customizable to be able to use it with the many different ways that the .csv files are set up.
I have looked at efi analytics, but it isn't geared towards the amount of parameters I am looking at. It does look nice for basic automotive datalogs.
If I get better at Excel I guess I could make a template or macro to feed the log into and it puts it into a nice format for me. Having to do it manually for every file is not time efficient.

Right now I am considering some online courses to get better at Excel and to manipulate the data how i see fit but I would rather focus on other things right now. I do see learning more about excel to be a great skill set to have now days.
Motozoic
Vehicle Information: '89 Ford Mustang LX 5.0L: A9L2/Tweecer RT
'79 Ford Bronco 400: A9L2/F3V2
'00 Merc Mountaineer 5.0L: READ0/QH currently
'66 Mustang 289: some EEC-V, not determined yet
'08 Buell XB12Ss: DDFI3/TunerPro RT
'09 Buell 1125CR: DDFI3/TunerPro RT

Re: Datalog viewer recommendations

Unread post by Motozoic »

I've been using MegalogViewer HD for quite a while. It's a pretty solid option for most tuning fanatics.