SCANMATIK 2 PRO + AUX

Anything not covered in the other forums.
ATPCR
Vehicle Information: 1997 Mountaineer 5.0 that originally had a wasted spark ignition system. I'm converting to coil-near-plug. I will use a 4.6 Luxury Sedan PCM & modified powertrain harness. It will be reprogrammed to operate the Windsor 5.0.

SCANMATIK 2 PRO + AUX

Unread post by ATPCR »

Today I received the Scanmatik 2 Pro + aux device. Mid summer I had ordered a Mongoose pro for Ford, I think. Several weeks later my money was refunded. Only by the advice of ECUTools, I ordered the Scanmatik. It was the recommended tool for module #29. There wasn't any kind of directions with the device. I found this online and trying to make sense of it. Has anyone here used the Scanmatik 2 Pro and could I get a little guidance?
https://scanmatik.ru/doc/SM2_J2534_RP1210_2022.pdf
scanmatik.jpg
ATPCR
Vehicle Information: 1997 Mountaineer 5.0 that originally had a wasted spark ignition system. I'm converting to coil-near-plug. I will use a 4.6 Luxury Sedan PCM & modified powertrain harness. It will be reprogrammed to operate the Windsor 5.0.

Re: SCANMATIK 2 PRO + AUX

Unread post by ATPCR »

I have done myself a good one. It looks like Greek to me, but it appears that a Russian speaking person wrote the Scanmatik software even though the device is made in Spain. Does anyone that visits this forum speak English and know Russian too or the other way around?
Here is a shot of the screen after downloading "Scanmatik program for Windows version 2.21.22".
scanmaticrussianscreen.PNG
I'm unable to copy and paste the Indvidual Russian words into a translator program. Nor do I know the 33 character Russian alphabet.
ADDED 3 minutes later... I found the language selection button. It's on English now.
scanmatikEnglish.PNG