Datalogging not available...

Any TunerPro specific issues belong here.
MyShrink66
Vehicle Information: 1966 Mustang HT, 5.0/4R70W, CBAZA

Datalogging not available...

Unread post by MyShrink66 »

Got the Base U4P2 Calibration setup and it started right up and ran "decent", transmission is very close. It's a new engine/trans and I decided to take a base log just driving around the block. Clicked Aquire Data and then poked Record. All good. This was with the previous TP RT version and the Decipha 200714.adx. Took my drive and saved the file...all good.

Next day I tried to pull data and log and cannot do either. "Aquire Data" does nothing and the Record button is not highlighted. Yesterday I went ahead and downloaded the latest TP RT and Decipha 210225.adx....no joy, still no data retrieval or logging, even tried going back to the old .adx.
I'm sure I did something wrong but don't have the foggiest idea what. TP HELP is not. It does connect to the Moates and Upload bin changes so I know it's connected.

Sure hate to ask dumb questions but.......
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Re: Datalogging not available...

Unread post by decipha »

go back through the getting started write up to make sure tunerpro is configured correctly

does it connect just not poll data or wont connect?
MyShrink66

Yes, it connects to the Moates fine and downloads the bin normally. That's why I can't figure why it won't retrieve data. I'll go through the setup again.
MyShrink66

Thank you, Michael. "Data Aquisition/Emulation selections were hosed. I should have been smart enough to check those so ..... Have no idea how I did that but it looks like it will work now.