hhu1 bin

Covers most all 98 fords including mustang v6, v8, cobra, lincoln town car, grand marquis and crown vic.
rusty_lawrence
Vehicle Information: 1994 F150 Lightning
WAY1 / SMD-221
408w / AFR heads / Ported GT40
Novi 2000 intercooled S/C
wbo2_aem_uego

Re: hhu1 bin

Unread post by rusty_lawrence »

can you post i pic of the circuit board? could rule out jsa's point about the shoulder pads
D3fault
Vehicle Information: 1998 Mustang 3.8 manual. base. HHU1 catch code. basic bolt on's: longtube headers, cold air intake,full straight piped side exhaust, 3.73 rear end gears, stage 1 clutch, moates quarterhorse chip, under-drive pulley kit. short throw shifter, poly bushings everywhere.

Unread post by D3fault »

Well as it turns out the port infact was not cleaned properly. I was under the impression all that needed to be done was the dialectic grease cleaned off the pins. I lightly scuffed the port with some sandpaper until the contacts were copper colored reinstalled in the car connected my chip read my stock tune flashed it to the ECU disabled pats and it started and functioned as intended. Tho I did notice for some reason in my xdf under “cubic inch displacement” my factory bin shows as 4228 cubic inches. When I changed this in live tuning with the engine running my idle spazzed out. Aside from that all is well and works as intended. I appreciate the help and suggestions.
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

Thats cuz you need to set scaling percentage scalar to 1 since your tune is not scaled.

Anytime you see a value that doesn't look right you NEVER CHANGE IT.

Especially something as critical as engine size since reducing it will advance wot spark.
D3fault
Vehicle Information: 1998 Mustang 3.8 manual. base. HHU1 catch code. basic bolt on's: longtube headers, cold air intake,full straight piped side exhaust, 3.73 rear end gears, stage 1 clutch, moates quarterhorse chip, under-drive pulley kit. short throw shifter, poly bushings everywhere.

Unread post by D3fault »

Ah. Whoops… won’t be doing that again then. I shut it off as soon as it started acting weird and changed it back. I’ll look around for the scaling settings and see if I can fix it. I was scratching my head wondering why all my other values looked normal except that one.
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

injector values, maf, sarchg and everything that has SP** in front of it is affected by the scaling percentage.
D3fault

Unread post by D3fault »

I set the percentage to 1 and now it all looks right.
D3fault

Unread post by D3fault »

rusty_lawrence wrote: 2023 Nov 13, 14:21 can you post i pic of the circuit board? could rule out jsa's point about the shoulder pads
This was after a light scuffing
Attachments
IMG_1054.jpeg