DECIPHA's BIN Converter Tool/Scripts

All hardware related, disassembly / programming and code discussions belong here.
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

DECIPHA's BIN Converter Tool/Scripts

Unread post by decipha »

In my disassembly write up I have the instructions on how to manually convert bins for using different software's. About 4 years ago I stumbled across xvi32 and wrote some batch scripts to automatically convert files to various formats. I just recently seen some people were PAYING for this. In any case here it is free of charge; my gift to you.

So how do you use it?

1> You must UNZIP this to your C: drive or D: drive DIRECTLY - NO SUB FOLDERS.

2> Cruise over to the C:\TUNING\xvi32\decipha or D:\TUNING\xvi32\decipha directory and you will see my batch scripts.

3> Hold down the windows key and press the side arrow left to make that folder half the screen on the left.

4> Then open another windows explorer and go to your folder where you have your binary file. Hold down the windows logo key and press the RIGHT arrow to make that folder go half screen to the right.

5> Now simply drag and drop your bin file on top of the batch script [that corresponds to the file size it currently is and the file size you want it to be] and it will automatically convert it for you.

6> -Enjoy

Note: The 2010 F-150 script is not setup properly but it will rip the files for you if need be. Its on my to do list but haven't had the need to fix it yet.
Attachments
Decipha Bin Converter 240314.zip
(612.27 KiB) Downloaded 93 times