Need Tune Review

subforum for requesting current tune review services
Not happy with your current tune? Or if you just want
a 2nd opinion, this is the place for it

Need Tune Review

Unread postby Frank N. Stang » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:52 am

Hello,
Currently trying to fix bugs in a T4M0 CBAZA tune for supercharger. Email base tune was done in T4M0. Main bugs I'm trying to fix is zero fuel, 22.4 AFR, off throttle and lean, 17 AFR, at light throttle (enough to maintain speed) during normal driving. I would prefer it be like stock or at least 17 off throttle and 14.7 light throttle. I have to be accelerating to stay in good AFR range which becomes a problem when trying to adhere to speed limits. I've done a lot of research and most posts I've found reference GUFB. Gives me an idea on theory but haven't found anything concrete to fix my issue in CBAZA yet. Been able to fix a couple things searching the forum but can't crack this one. Attached is the tune and a short log. Any and all help and advice appreciated!

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frank N. Stang
General Poster

Name: Steve
Vehicle Information: 1995 Mustang Gt
T4M2/CBAZA
BE/EA
TunerPro RT
Quarterhorse

302, Vortech V1, GT40 Cobra heads, 1.7 Cobra rockers, B-Cam, 47lb Injectors, GT40 Tubular Intake, 70mm TB, 90mm Slot Maf, Shorty Headers, O/R X-Pipe, Flomasters

Return to <<--Tune Review-->>