Datalogging corrupting tune

Any TunerPro specific issues belong here.
D3fault
Vehicle Information: 1998 Mustang 3.8 manual. base. HHU1 catch code. basic bolt on's: longtube headers, cold air intake,full straight piped side exhaust, 3.73 rear end gears, stage 1 clutch, moates quarterhorse chip, under-drive pulley kit. short throw shifter, poly bushings everywhere.

Datalogging corrupting tune

Unread post by D3fault »

I’m using a moates quarterhorse with a crai8 strategy ecu and every time I select “aquire data” to try and data log my car it corrupts my tune and the gauges and numbers spaz out and read erratically. Reflash my tune and alls fine until I try to data log it again. I’m using deciphas crai8 ADX file. Do I have a hardware issue or is something in tunerpro not configured correctly? I can read write and live tune the car perfectly fine I just can’t log it without it stalling and erasing my file. Any help is appreciated. I read the getting started guide but couldn’t find the “universal adx file” that’s mentioned and thought the strategy specific one would suffice.
decipha
Vehicle Information: Work Truck
'19 F-150 3.3L

Re: Datalogging corrupting tune

Unread post by decipha »

soubds like your adx file is screwed

what version are you using?
D3fault
Vehicle Information: 1998 Mustang 3.8 manual. base. HHU1 catch code. basic bolt on's: longtube headers, cold air intake,full straight piped side exhaust, 3.73 rear end gears, stage 1 clutch, moates quarterhorse chip, under-drive pulley kit. short throw shifter, poly bushings everywhere.

Unread post by D3fault »

The latest one that’s on the crai8 strategy file post. Do you have another I could try? I was never able to find the universal adx mentioned in the beginner guide.
decipha
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

They are all univ adx as I only maintain 1 for all strategies.

Attached the current. Give it a go.
Attachments
DECIPHA_231116.adx
CRAI8 selected
(438.07 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
D3fault

Unread post by D3fault »

that seems to have done the trick. much appreciated. i did notice some values read slightly higher than expected. example my idle is set for 750 but it reads closer to 900 on the tunerpro dash and my coolant temp reads a good 10 or so degrees higher than my mechanical gauge. is there a calibration process i need to perform or is some variance just is what it is?
decipha
'19 F-150 3.3L

Unread post by decipha »

no calibration and no variance

what the log tells you is what you have