European strategy specific for 2004 ford mustang euro spec but also modified by SVT and used on the 03/04 cobra. Can be used on all 2002-2004 mustang v8 and v6 manual and automatics. Supports automatic 4r70w control. Can be used on 2001-2004 ford F-150 4.6 / 5.4 ecu's if configured correctly as well.
- Posts: 1957
- Joined: 2021 Feb 15, 12:23
- Location: New Orleans, LA
- Vehicle Information: 10x Supercoupes
Lincoln LS 5spd
Ls1 t56 ss camaro
Whippled Harley Truck
gmc 2500hd classic
Chrysler 300 AWD hemi
2001.5 - 2004 Mustangs V6 GT Cobra Manual and Automatics
European spec strategy originally that SVT jacked for the 2004 updated cal for the cobras.
Decipha then jacked it and ported it over for everything. 4R70W controls work flawlessly.
TCC requires LUS and can be adjusted amongst shit ton of other auto values that are not populated.
MGZT is stock 2004 2V GT European calibration.
AMZ2 is latest updated 03/04 cobra cal.
FBGI0 is known to conflict with the aice chip on some RVAFB and RVAF1 ecu's if not configured correctly. In those cases use CVAF1.
- stock 04 manual 2v European GT
- (256 KiB) Downloaded 21 times
- stock 03/04 cobra 4v sc latest update
- (256 KiB) Downloaded 43 times
- FBGI0 selected
- (385.4 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
- SCT Xcal Datalogging Configuration File
- (252 KiB) Downloaded 178 times